Aurora’s business philosophy is based on continuing to push the envelope in technology. Taking the ‘hands off’ approach to manufacturing, and instead leveraging automation, allows us to maximize efficiency and provide consistent quality and lower operational costs. This equates to better quality, competitive pricing and quicker delivery times.
Mr. David Chao, Founder and CEO of Aurora, has been a pioneer in the optical industry for over 35 years. His inventions and patents have revolutionized the eye-wear business for years. About 10 years ago, before all others, he brought eye-wear manufacturing to inland China, to leverage the lower wages and energy costs. Now, yet again, given his drive for innovation and thinking outside the box, he is separating Aurora from the others by maximizing automation in all facets of eye-wear manufacturing. Also, adding to his impressive array of accomplishments, he is one of the largest holders of USA patents in eye-wear; a leader that will ensure your eyewear projects are given the best attention.
The competitive aspects which distinguish Aurora in the worldwide eyewear sector:
- Highly automated manufacturing capabilities
- A strategically located inland China factory that is cost effective
- Turn-key design offerings from concept, drawing, prototyping to manufacturing
- Experts in all aspects of optical, sunglasses, readers, safety glasses, medical glasses and 3D glasses design and manufacturing
- Competent in all materials: acetate, injection, monel, stainless steal and titanium
- Highly professional and experienced Customer Service
- US based design, sales, marketing and support team
- Company is zero leveraged and pulls from over 37 years of eyewear manufacturing experience.